Leading Edge Equipment is a fast-growing, family-owned John Deere dealership. We're focused on career development and promotion – people are at the core of everything we do! If you're looking for a career and not just a job, you're in the right place!
What you'll love about our team:
Check out our open positions below and apply today! Download
- Great Company Culture. Knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team.
- Fabulous Benefits. Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, flexible spending, paid time off, paid holidays, employee recognition program and many more!
- Incentive and Bonus Program. Outstanding efforts never go unrecognized.
- Structured Career Development. We're here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
- Discounts. Generous staff discount to use on products.
- Position-Specific Perks. We'll provide what what you need to get the job done.
our application, submit your resume/cover letter in the form below, or contact Crystal Beggs, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more info.
DETAILING SPECIALIST – MICHIGAN
Join our Michigan Service team and keep our customers' equipment looking its best! We're looking for a motivated candidate to wash and detail equipment, assist technicians in moving equipment on the lot and in the shop, keep the washbay clean and organized, and other duties to support the Service department.
Excellent working hours with some Saturdays during peak seasons. Uniforms, employee discounts, and great benefits package. Click here for the full position description.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN – Carrington AND MICHIGAN
Whether you're an experienced technician or are looking for a career change, we offer training opportunities to get you up to speed, no matter your background. Duties include performing diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on John Deere equipment in the field and in the shop.
Tool allowance, uniforms/coveralls, incentive program, excellent working hours and work every other Saturday during peak seasons, with no Saturdays during winter months. For more information, see the full position description for Carrington and Michigan.
Are you a high school student planning for after graduation? Check out our John Deere TECH program for a great way to earn your 2-year degree, get tuition reimbursement and employment after graduation.