Take Your Talent to the Next Level!
Get accelerated training that leads to a rewarding career. As a John Deere Service Technician, you'll gain in-demand skills, tuition reimbursement and employment after graduation.
Leading Edge Equipment is proud to partner with North Dakota State College of Science for the John Deere TECH 2-year Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree program. Students receive state-of-the-art technical training on John Deere equipment and technology through a combination of classroom instruction, hands-on laboratory instruction and supervised work experience at the dealership.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Tuition reimbursement
- 2-year Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree
- Hands-on training, with time spent at the dealership and NDSCS
- Earn while you learn – get paid for your training at the dealership
- Employment after graduation with competitive pay, great benefits and advancement opportunities
- Support from the dealership – a great learning environment, a tight-knit team and a yearly tool allowance
INTERESTED? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- Contact us to learn more about the John Deere TECH program, visit our shop and meet our team
- Secure sponsorship from Leading Edge Equipment
- Apply for admission to NDSCS
Learn more about the NDSCS program
and see a virtual tour of their lab space.
Looking for our current job listings? Learn more about joining our team