Power Up Your Career with Leading Edge Equipment!
Get accelerated training that leads to a rewarding career. As a John Deere Service Technician, you'll gain in-demand skills, tuition reimbursement and employment after graduation.
Leading Edge Equipment is proud to partner with North Dakota State College of Science for the John Deere TECH 2-year Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree program.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Tuition reimbursement
- Hands-on training, with time spent at the dealership and NDSCS
- Earn while you learn – get paid for your training at the dealership
- Employment after graduation – with competitive pay, benefits and advancement opportunities
- Support from the dealership – a great learning environment, a supportive, tight-knit team and a yearly tool allowance.
About Leading Edge Equipment
- Contact us to learn more about the John Deere TECH program at Leading Edge Equipment
- Apply for sponsorship and admission to NDSCS
- Visit our shop and meet our team
- Learn about additional scholarship opportunities
We're a family-owned business with locations in Michigan, Devils Lake, Hampden and Carrington. Our Sales, Integrated Solutions, Parts and Service teams strive to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
Contact Nic Dalman
, Aftermarket Manager at email@example.com
to learn more!