Build your future – fast!
•••CLICK TO VIEW BROCHURE PDF•••
Let's make it affordable
Your quick path to a rewarding career
As a John Deere Service Technician at Leading Edge Equipment, you’ll gain in-demand skills that will take your talent to the next level.
We’re proud to partner with North Dakota State College of Science (NDSCS) for the John Deere Tech 2-Year Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree program. Students receive state-of-the-art technical training on John Deere equipment and technology through a combination of classroom instruction, hands-on lab training and supervised work at the dealership.
With scholarships as you start your education and tuition reimbursement when you’re employed with us full-time, as much as 89%* of your education could be covered
Estimated cost of 2 years at NDSCS: $35,924
(according to NSCS, as of 2021-2022, including tuition, fees, room, board, books and supplies)
With $17,000 in scholarships and $15,000 in tuition reimbursement, $32,000 of your education could be covered
. You’ll get paid for your training time at the dealership. And when you graduate, you’ll have a career ahead of you at Leading Edge Equipment.
*Scholarships provided by Leading Edge Equipment, ND Career Builders, Devils Lake Economic Development and/or Carrington Economic Development. Scholarships not guaranteed. Availability may change. See Leading Edge Equipment for full details.
What the Tech program has to offer:
Ready to learn more?
- Scholarships: Get up to $17,000 to get your education started!
- Tuition reimbursement: Receive monthly payments after graduation, up to $15,000
- 2-year degree: Earn your A.A.S. from the nationally-recognized NDSCS John Deere Tech program
- Paid for training at the dealership: Get paid during your training at Leading Edge
- Employment after graduation: Join our team full-time after completing college – no interview needed!
- Hands-on training: Learn in the lab, in the shop and in the classroom
- In-demand skills: Master the latest in John Deere technology and equipment
- Supportive learning environment: Gain experience with our skilled Service team
- Great benefits package: When you join our team full-time after graduation, you’ll get a wide range of benefits, competitive pay and our incentive and bonus program
- Text or call Crystal Beggs, HR Manager, at 701-662-4948 or email at email@example.com.
- Get to know us! Come take a tour of the shop and meet our Service staff.
- Visit with us about opportunities for job shadowing, internships or part-time work.
- Learn more about the NDSCS program and see a virtual tour of their lab space.
- Start the application process with NDSCS – we’re here to help!
Looking for our current job listings? Learn more about joining our team